Thursday 26 January 2012

Gran's Birthday Card


Hi  Everyone,this is a card i have made for my gran ,i used these gorgeous papers & flower clusters from the Grin n Bear it kit from Nitwitcollections.I went into the  Docraft digital designer and chose A4 landscape card to create all of this .
I chose my background paper resized it to the size needed then i used one of the new die matts from the new updates they recently added  and punched it onto the polka dot paper ,i added my own text into this shape & matched the colour of font to match the paper colour then i added the flower clusters to the two corners ,i copied another two of these clusters and added that to my a4 card  so i could use them as decoupage on the front of the card also a ribbon was added .
I managed to add all of this onto the one A4 sheet of card so i then printed it out ,cut out all the separate pieces then started to layer them onto my scallop card blank  with double sided foam pads .
I used my promarkers and went over the flowers a little ,then added glitter and some flower gems i came across plus a butterfly.
I  did similar with the inside of the card but left out the decoupage flowers i just added everything flat to the inside. I went over the text & flowers with a sakura pen to add a little shimmer and went around the edge of my scallop card with a promarker.I think it looks pretty good !

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Roma, love all the pink. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roma, this is so beautiful and I am sure you Gran loves it. I know I do for sure.
    Looking around your blog I just wanted to tell you your daughter Emma has a wonderful and gifted talent. She is an awesome artist.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so very pretty and delicate and I love it
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Roma ... inside and out!!!

    I just know your Gran is going to love this and keep it for always. I bet she won't want to take it down when her birthday is over!

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow....stunning!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really beautiful card, love the shimmer and gems and the inside is gorgeous too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Roma this is absolutely beautiful. I love the pretty colours and how you have coordinated the inside >Kerry x

    ReplyDelete