Wednesday 4 January 2012

Xmas cards made for two of my daughters

 Hi Everyone sorry i have not been on my blog for a while i just was so stressed out with making all the xmas card orders for other people and then rushing at the last minute to make my own  i just lost my mojo  and have not made any  others yet.Anyway i thought i would show you two cards i made for two of my daughters.The images are both 3d digi downloads from cuddly buddly ,One of my daughters is dog mad so i thought this was perfect.I just added the cut out 3d dog image  to a bauble from the christmas past cd rom set and added peel off to the top of the bauble,added glitter to finish .
Same with this fairy 3d image which i think looks a bit like my daughter , i cut it out and added it to papers i printed out from the me to you cd rom but as you can see there is lines going across the paper i was really disappointed with it as i just recently bought a new printer an epson stylus sx515w wasnt cheap but i have cleaned the heads loads of times and still cannot get rid of these lines ,has anyone any ideas what i can do ?Anyway i added silver peel off around the image also added a line of silver peel off  to the top of the circle to make it look like a bauble ,added a silver bow and added pink gems ,with glitter to finish.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Roma, I'm sure your daughters loved them! Hope your mojo comes back soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Roma. Hope your mojo returns soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roma,What super pretty cards. I especially like the first one..how cute!
    Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog and happy new year...Kerry x

    ReplyDelete