Sunday 5 February 2012

Tulip Birthday Card


Hi  Again
My god its freezing !we dont have snow yet but who knows that could easily change but its so frosty & the roads are so sparkly.So once again i am making a Birthday Card for my daughter using the latest docraft digital designer dvd rom Tulip & Friends.
I printed the striped paper from this dvd rom and added it to my card,then i used another one of the papers and added the happy birthday frame  around it which i got from a digi kit from My Memories.com i then printed this out.
I printed out a decoupage sheet which has tulip & that gorgeous cake  & dog,cut all of these out & layered them with foam pads onto the blue framed card ,then i added a bow  which is also on the dvd rom .
I then added stickles to the cake & blue gems onto the bows,then i used a promarker to go round the edge of the card & a sakura pen to add some shimmer which i just love at the moment.
The inside of the card i used the same papers again & added my own text & i added the presents & balloon  embellishments  plus another bow also from the dvd rom,finished again with the promarker & sakura pen .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roma

    Yes, we have lots of snow too and hubby's football match has been called off!!

    Loving this card very much.

    Great image on the outside and the inside is just as beautiful.

    Such pretty pastel colours and the right amount of sparkle too.

    Stay warm!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooo gorgeous and love the colour choice and the sweet perfectly coloured image beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow here either! Your card is beautiful Roma, I love the image and you've embellished it perfectly - inside and out. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Roma! I love the image and all the sparkle on the cake. No snow here either!
    xx

    ReplyDelete