Tuesday 20 March 2012

Gorgeous Gifts & Cards for Mother's Day



Hi All,I thought i would let you see the gorgeous Mother's Day gifts & cards i received from my 3 generous  daughters.They have known i have wanted the Big Shot & the Mini Bowdabra for a while now and thought to themselfs rather than buy flowers that only last a few weeks why not get something that i could use that i will always have that can help me with my creations ,well i am just over the moon and am so thankful to them ,i made them all a gorgeous mother's day dinner and we had a great day ,hope you all did too .

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Roma .. .. what fantastic Mother's Day presents!!

    You are certainly going to get lots of enjoyment from using them I am sure. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    I am pleased you had a great day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog, your cards are fantastic, please visit my blog where I have left you something
    craftyfran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so lucky! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete