Thursday 8 March 2012

Mother's Day Easel Card

Hi everyone ,i managed to get my card uploaded at last!I have made a mother's day card for my mother in law.
I used the backing paper from own stash to start with ,then using the free cd from the complete guide to digital crafting magazine i used sarah paris paper for my mum template and also i used one of her toppers ,i printed out the sentiment onto white cardstock added my mum template ,decoupaged the topper ,added a flourish cut out flowers from the topper & added them onto the flourish then added flat pearls from own stash .
The butterflies i made from a backing paper ,i cut them out added stickles and stuck them onto the card.
Ialso used a promarker and went around the edge of the scallop shape on the card then used my clear sakura pen for a bit of shimmer.Hope you like it !

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Roma! Love the butterflies and the way you've edged the card. Lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mothers day card Roma.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty Roma, your MIL will love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete