Tuesday 5 February 2013

Daughter's Birthday Card & Gift Box


Hi everyone
Sorry i have not been blogging much i am still not feeling 100% yet was told before xmas doctor thought i had glandular fever but i am still the same yet ,swollen glands red raw throat with horrible spots and my muscles are weak all the time so he has took blood tests to see if i have the virus and if not he is sending me to get my tonsils out as i am like this all the time lately .

Anyway enough about my sob stories onto my latest card
I made this for my daughter ,i loved these papers called bar glasses purple from irrational arts on etsy,the cute image i thought was perfect that is from Peachidesigns on etsy  it is called Birthday Girl ,Dina has some gorgeous images there .
The loopy frame is a cutting file from birdscards.com its free!
the butterlfies  are from sizzix embosslits
gems from ebay

I think i mucked it up with the stickles am afraid i do not have a steady hand .

The Box
I made from silhouette cameo
the cutting file is another free one from birdscards.com called swirls1
butterfly again from sizzix embosslits.


thank you for looking x

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous roma.fab design and colours and I love your image and matching box :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,Roma. Love your cameo work as well. What a fantastic box!
    Hope your health issues get resolved soon.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Roma. Sorry to hear you are still not well, I know glandular fever takes ages to recover from so hopefully nothing else is amiss. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Roma. I love the image and beautiful colours.
    I hope you start to feel better soon.
    Take care
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roma

    How lovely is this .. .. I bet your daughter was over the moon with it.

    You always make your cards super special by putting them inside a box. Such a lovely finishing touch.

    I hope that the doctor manages to get to the bottom of things for you. You must be worn out as it seems ages ago you told me you were poorly. You poor thing :-(

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roma sorry to read you are still poorly I do hope you feel better soon x
    Your card and box are lovely I bet your daughter thought so too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Roma - you make such fab girly creations!

    Sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you get sorted out soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete