Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wedding Invitation Samples




Hi everyone
Thought i would show you a few wedding samples i have made for one of my husband's co-worker's & his partner ,they mentioned they would like silver & white ,so using white linen cardstock & computer generated text with the gorgeous ribbon from meiflower i managed to get those done ,took a wee while to get it placed on the card & printed but i got there finally .
Then the next ones i made from cutting files for the silhouette cameo ,the doiley effect i love ,they were pretty easy to cut ,the purple card is not the cardstock i would be using as it is just plain cardstock am thinking maybe i should have used pearilised ?,love the ribbon from meiflower too its like that famous lovely  chocolate wrapping yummy !
I would appreciate your thoughts on them .
many thanks
Roma x

7 comments:

  1. I love them all but my very favourite if I had to choose is the first one it looks so elegant, but I love the doilies and I really like the gorgeous ribbon against the white on the last one oh heck I think they are all my favourites LOL xx

    How are you getting on with photoscape you can gladly have my phone number and I will talk you through it just let me know xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silver and white, looks so classy, also like the purple and white
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. all so gorgeous roma.gorgeous classy designs ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Roma. My favourites have to be the white and silver or the 2nd white and purple but all the designs are lovely. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all beautiful Roma. I love the doiley effect - so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Roma .. .. they are going to be spoilt for choice!!

    They are all beautiful.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete