Monday 17 June 2013

Hi Just got my tonsils out on thursday was meant to get out friday morning after breakfast but after getting painkillers i felt unwell i pressed the buzzer for the nurse as i thought oh no am going to faint ,moved the table with my breakfast as i didnt want tea & cornflakes flying everywhere and went to lie back in my bed next thing i know i was on the floor at side of my bed with a sore head ,cut nose and sore ankle as i had passed out and banged myself on the way down .

So with the ent ward closing on a friday afternoon i got transferred to another hospital for the night with having a head injury ,but got out saturday morning with a very sore throat & ears plus a bump to the head a sore nose and ankle .

Roma x

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Roma you poor thing, I hope you are feeling much better and pain free soon, sending you gentle feel better (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck Roma, just what you needed....not!! Hope you're feeling a little better now and make a quick recovery. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no roma.i hope you are feeling better soon.take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roma

    Catching up after a mad few weeks .. .. sorry to hear that having your tonsils out turned into such an ordeal.

    I hope you are feeling much better now and that everything has settled down nicely.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete